Much like Bryce's popular Multi-Replicate feature, Replicate for DAZ|Studio clones and controls—automatically transforming as it duplicates so you can be loading and transforming and spending more time making art!
Get it while it's hot! Replicate is on sale for only a $1.99 until 6/5/2007. Don't miss the chance to save 80% off the regular price!
1) Unzip the file to your DAZ|Studio folder (ie, C:/DAZ/Studio/)
2) In DAZ|Studio, go to Edit > Customize.
3) On the Customize window, select "Main Menu" from the "Menus" tab.
4) Right click (Option + click for Mac users) and choose "Add Submenu"
5) Name the new submenu "Favorites"
6) Execute "Add to Favorites", found in Scripts > Utilities.
To add a favorite:
1) Browse to the content folder you wish to bookmark.
2) Choose Favorites > Add to Favorites.
To open a favorite content folder:
1) Go to Favorites > (Your content folder)
To remove favorites:
1) Go to Edit > Customize.
2) On the Customize window, expand "Custom" on the Actions list.
3) Right-click (Option-click) the favorite you wish to remove.
4) Choose "Delete Custom Action"
Here's a utility script for DS that can export Poser MATs, much like ShaderSpider.
The script will translate settings all normal DAZ shader settings over to Poser. If you're using displacement in DS, your displacement will be translated to Poser 5/6. The "Lighting Model" property is the only common property that will not be translated.
Read on for instructions on how to install and use the exporter.